Have you ever wondered whether you should brand yourself online? In any network marketing company, it is important to brand yourself and not your MLM affiliate program.
Why Brand Yourself?
Maybe you want to live the life of your dreams. You may want to have the freedom to spend time with your family.
What keeps you up at night? Why?
What you do in your life is about you and how you feel about the world you want to make a difference in.
It is common to join a company that will immediately tell you to post about the network marketing opportunity or product on your Facebook profile. However, if we are honest that kind of post does not get as much traction as posting a picture of what you are having for lunch or even a Selfie at the beach? It may gain some traction if you already have a following, but for the average person, it will lead to few likes and inevitable frustration.
7 Reasons To Brand Yourself Today:
- Your network marketing company is not your company or brand! You may love the products, compensation plan, and your upline. But, the truth is that you don’t own that company. Blasting your company logo on your Facebook page will not help you to brand yourself.
- Your network marketing company does not pay for advertising. Instead, they have an affiliate program or distributor program in place to help people get the word out for them. Most likely your network marketing company is not a marketing training company. Furthermore, they are most likely not going to teach you the real effective marketing skill-set. Most network marketing companies teach you old school tactics.
- Making a list of 100 people
- Contacting your friends and family
- Blitzing at the mall
- Talking to strangers
- Hosting Home Parties
I am not knocking these techniques because they will help you to become a better networker. However, these techniques will do little for your business in terms of effective marketing!
- Marketing vs Spamming. The two components to effective marketing are active prospecting and passive marketing. Active prospecting addresses meeting new people who fit into your target market. In addition, the lesser known method of passive marketing is completely separates leaders and spammers. Blasting your company’s pictures and information is spamming and ineffective. Don’t worry, I am a retired spammer myself. However, passive marketing includes creating valuable content in the form of videos, blog post, lifestyle pictures on Facebook with the goal of attracting ideal clients and branding yourself. active prospecting and passive marketing are
- Your personal brand represents you, your reputation, specialization, and ability. Realistically, your brand should be in line with your burning desire. Your brand is a feeling that your prospects will get before they even see you.
- Branding yourself will attract prospects that are qualified, motivated to work with you and are familiar with your message and what you do. Furthermore, your brand will become synonymous with solving a problem.
- Perception is everything! People must perceive you as the caring expert in your niche. In addition, always go out and make the best first impression that you can.
- While your sleeping your brand is working for you. People will be thinking about their problems as they sleep. Your job is to solve that problem when they wake up.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Considering Coaching? Check Out My Work With Me Tab Where I Help People Everyday.
If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this post about 7 Little Known Reasons to Brand Yourself Revealed, like us on facebook and comment, please.