Welcome to my well-researched Stampin’ Up review. I bet you are tired of those Stampin’ Up reviews with too little substance for you to make an informed decision. Or perhaps you are just doing your due diligence because someone has approached you about the business opportunity or products.
No matter what the case is, you are here and so is all the Stampin’ Up information you need.
You have already shown that you take your decision making seriously and are eager for success in your future.
Besides, it is always best to take a look at all the facts.
Many times when you read a Stampin’ Up review it will fall into one of the following two categories.
1. A positive Stampin’ Up review from someone who has used and actively promotes the products or services.
2. A negative Stampin’ Up scam review where the person simply did not enjoy success.
This Stampin’ Up review will cover the products offered, compensation plan, discuss whether or not you can actually make a full time income with this company, if it is a scam, how to join, the cost to join, and more!
Stampin’ Up Review –The Company
Stampin’ Up was founded for the purposes of revolutionizing the Stamp industry.
Stampin’ Up is a network marketing company that offers a complete product line and monetary compensation on sales for associates.
This company, like all network marketing companies, allows associates to earn a commission for the sales of products and services, as well as, the sales of those on their team.
As many of the network marketing companies recognized globally, Stampin’ Up is a part of a multi-billion dollar Stamp industry.
Stampin’ Up may be the company for Stamp enthusiast.
Stamp products have become a very unique opportunity for the online marketers.
Let’s take a look at the Stampin’ Up products and see exactly what they have to offer.
Stampin’ Up Reviews – The Products
Like all legitimate network marketing companies, Stampin’ Up is primarily focused on the sale of quality products that actually work.
Stampin’ Up products are designed to assist you with your cosmetics needs.
Stampin’ Up product line includes the following:
- Rubber Stamps
- Photopolymer Stamps
- Coloring tools
- “Memories and more”
- Accents and embellishments
- Die-cutting machine
- Hole punches
- Stamping tools
Now that you have a good idea about the products and services offered by this company, let’s talk about the money shall we…
Stampin’ Up Compensation Plan
The Stampin’ Up compensation plan offers associates the opportunity to earn commissions on the sales of products and services. You also get paid commission when you refer other members into the business building a downline.
Below I will cover the bonuses and other ways to get paid with the Stampin’ Up compensation plan.
Be sure to stay tuned, because I will make it crystal clear whether or not building a full time income in this business is realistic.
You can expect the following bonuses with the Stampin’ Up’s compensation plan.
1. Stampin’ Up Retail bonus – You earn the difference between retail and wholesale price.
2. Stampin’ Up Team Builder Bonus – Earn commission for building a downline of customers and independent distributors.
Your retail commission rates will be separated between the rank of affiliates at Bronze and those ranked at Bronze Elite or higher:
- 20% retail commission rate for to 599.99 GV a month
- 24% retail commission for 600 to 899.99 GV a month
- 25% retail commission for 900 to 1199.99 GV a month
- 27% retail commission for 1200 to 1499.99 GV a month
- 29% retail commission for 1500 to 2499.99 GV a month
- 31% retail commission for 2500 to 3499.99 GV a month
- 33% retail commission for 3500 or more GV a month
Bronze Elite and higher affiliates will gain:
- 25% retail commission rate for 599.99 GV a month
- 29% retail commission rate for 600 to 899.99 GV a month
- 30% retail commission rate for 900 to 1199.99 GV a month
- 32% retail commission rate for 1200 to 1499.99 GV a month
- 34% retail commission rate for 1500 to 2499.99 GV a month
- 36% retail commission for 2500 to 3499.99 GV a month
- A 38% retail commission rate for 3500 or more GV a month
Residual commissions are paid down 3 levels of sponsorship (of the unilevel team).
- 3% on level 1 for 300 GV and 300 CSV a month and sponsor at least one affiliate
- 5% on level 1, 2.5% on level 2 and 1% on level 3 for 600 GV and 1500 CSV a month and sponsor at least three affiliates
- 5.5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1.5% on level 3 for 900 GV and 2500 CSV a month and sponsor at least six affiliates
- 6% on level 1, 3.5% on level 2 and 2% on level 3for 1200 GV and 5000 CSV a month and sponsor at least twelve affiliates
- 6.5% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 2.5% on level 3 Maintain 1200 GV and generate 10,000 CSV a month and sponsor at least eighteen affiliates
- 6.5% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3 for 1500 GV and 15,000 CSV a month and sponsor at least eighteen affiliates =
- 6.5% on level 1, 5.5% on level 2 and 3.5% on level 3 – Maintain 1500 GV and generate 20,000 CSV a month and sponsor at least thirty-two affiliates
- Bonus Sales Volume
- Silver Elite boost
- Party Rewards
Earn discounts on Stampin’ Up product purchases:
- $150 in sales is 10% reward
- $300 in sales is 12% reward
- $450 in sales is 14% reward
- $600 or more in sales is 16% reward
When an affiliatemakes at least $150 in sales they qualify for a 50% price reduction on one item.
Rank Achievement Bonus
A one-time Rank Achievement Bonus
- Bronze Elite
- Silver Elite
- Gold Elite
- Platinum Elite
Flex points are redeemed for products such as Stampin’ Up! product credits, catalogs, and the incentive trip.
So, as long as these criteria are met, this qualifies affiliates to be rewarded by the company with Flex Points:
- 9,999 GV in a year = 1 point per 1 GV generated
- 10,000 or more GV in a year = 5 points per 1 GV generated
- Receive 5000 points per qualified personally recruited affiliate
- 5000 points for advancing in rank
- 1500 points for ranking as a Bronze Elite
- 4000 points for ranking as a Silver or Silver Elite
- 7500 points for ranking as a Gold or Gold Elite
- 10,000 points for ranking as a Platinum or Platinum Elite
- 7500 points when a personally recruited affiliate qualifies as a Bronze Elite or Silver
- 10,000 points when a personally recruited affiliate qualifies as a Silver Elite or higher
- Generate 900 GV within three months to receive 5000 points
- Generate 1800 GV within six months to receive 10,000 points
- 1 year Stampin’ Up affiliate anniversary is 2000 points
- 5 year Stampin’ Up affiliate anniversary is 5000 points
- 10 year Stampin’ Up affiliate anniversary is 7500 points
- 15 year Stampin’ Up affiliate anniversary is 10,000 points
- 20 year Stampin’ Up affiliate anniversary is 12,500 points
- 25 year Stampin’ Up affiliate anniversary is 15,000 points
- 30 year Stampin’ Up affiliate anniversaryis 17,500 points
Overall, the compensation plan seems good as there are a lot of ways to earn. However, the Stampin’ Up compensation plan definitely falls short of my #1 recommendation.
As you can see, there are a number of ways to earn income with Stampin’ Up. However, can this really become a full time thing?
How To Generate More Leads, Sales and Reps to Maximize The Stampin’ Up Compensation Plan?
Cost to Join Stampin’ Up
The startup cost for Stampin up is $99 to sign as an affiliate member. This membership includes $125 worth of Stampin’ Up products. You will also need to purchase “a copy of Stampin’ Up!’s current catalog(s)” for $5.
Stampin’ Up Opportunity – Can You Earn A Full-Time Income With Stampin’ Up?
Absolutely, others have done it in the past. But what are the chances?
Let’s say that you were interested in moving forward and joining this business as an active associate with the goal of producing a full-time income within the next three to 5 years.
Sounds like an awesome idea. Especially if you have the exact skill set to quickly build a profitable network marketing business.
So, what are the real numbers when it comes to chances of earning a full time income?
Given industry standards, you would have to be in the upper percentile of the company’s earners to earn a full time income.
At the end of the day you will have to attract massive numbers of people to your offer each day to build a sizable business with the potential of becoming a full time income.
If earning a substantial income online is important to you I suggest you check out my #1 recommendation.
Is the Stampin’ Up Scam Review True?
Stampin’ Up continues to grow each year.
If Stampin’ Up was a scam, then the FTC would have already shut it down.
Typically, when you hear someone claim that a legitimate business is a scam it is because they lack the skill set and clear marketing strategy necessary to build a profitable multi level marketing business.
This involves knowledge of how to leverage social media, lead generation, search engine optimization, and a blog to build a profitable Stamp network marketing business.
As you saw from the numbers, the majority of well intentioned people who join Stamp network marketing opportunities have not been taught the skills nor given the blueprint to be successful in the industry.
Stampin’ Up Review – Conclusion
Stampin’ Up is a legitimate network marketing opportunity but offers little to the average person looking to build a full time income from home.
If you are really interested in the network marketing industry you may want to check out this blog post.
The key is to learn the skills necessary to create multiple streams of income. Stampin’ Up may just become one of these streams for you. If you are serious about building an online business and earning income from home then I suggest you check out my Simple Top Earner Secret.
After reading this review I hope you have a better understanding of the products and services offered by Stampin’ Up.
If you have any thoughts or experiences with Stampin’ Up, feel free to leave them in the comments below.
The sad truth of this industry is that 97% of the individuals who join this company will not make a substantial income and it’s not Stampin’ Up’s fault.
Network marketing simply attracts people who have little business experience. This is fine as long as the individual is to put in the work. This is necessary given the numbers of those who reach network marketing success.
In order to build a successful Stampin’ Up business, you will have to talk to people and recruit.
After reviewing hundreds of companies and network marketing systems out there ….
This system is the only one where you can learn step by step with the help of an experienced marketing coach how to build a real online business. What is great about this system is that you get the right training and tools that will help you set up, start up, and scale this business. No matter your experience level or price range there is literally something for both the experienced and the beginner.
Our team is winning, but the power is yours.
The strategy and steps are simple.
However, it will take hard work.
Are you up to the challenge of creating a full-time online income from multiple sources?
Follow Me On Social Media below:
Follow Me On Facebook Here.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
Considering Getting a Coach? Check Out My Work With Me Tab Where I Help People Everyday.
If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access