You can sell almost anything on Craigslist.
If you would like for your Craigslist video ads appeal to a targeted audience in an effective way you will have to give a deal of effort. In this blog post I will cover a simple trick that will help your ad to stand out from other advertisers.
There is a chance that you may have seen some really cool video ads on Craigslist and you simply want the steps to doing the same for your purposes. The process is actually very simple.
Follow these steps to setting up your Craigslist video ad and you will easily be seen as a Craigslist advertising pro.
Remember that Craigslist plays close attention to the embedded HTML attached to their ads.
Most people think that a Craigslist video ad is simply placing a hyperlink to Youtube within your Craigslist ad. However, by following these simple steps you will be able to get more effective results from your Craigslist video ads.
THE SECRET WAY TO POST CRAIGSLIST VIDEO ADS
While there is no way to get around the embedded HTML restriction, there is a hidden way to post video. This trick is like a simple loophole.
Craigslist allows hyper-linked images in their ads. As you will see in the steps outlined below, we will use this fact to our advantage!
- Create and upload your video to YouTube.
- After your video has been uploaded to YouTube, navigate to your private YouTube page –> Click “Share” –> Then Click “Embed” Copy the code that YouTube gives you and paste into plain text program. Save this document.
- Take a snapshot of your YouTube Video page. Route to your YouTube Video page and press “Alt + Print” on your keyboard. This will snapshot your page.
- Open a photo editing program (exe: Paint) and press CRTL + V on your keyboard pasting your snapshot into the editor. Use Paint’s crop feature to crop your photo so that only the video image appears.
- Next, use a free photo host (exe: “photobucket”) to upload your picture online. After you upload the picture, save the image URL so you can find it later.
- When you create your Craigslist ad, type this HTML code into the ad. Replace the parts in quotations with your saved image URL and Embed code.
<a href=”YOUR VIDEO YOUTUBE URL”>
<img src=”IMAGE URL”>
Craigslist Video Ads SEO
You Ad will now have an amazing video to go along with your marketing method. This Craigslist tip should help anyone looking to better utilize the power of websites like Craigslist to market their business.
Because Google owns Youtube Video marketing has now become an important part of building a profitable business. Video marketing is often the key factor in generating traffic and long term exposure for your business.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
Considering Coaching? Check Out My Work With Me Tab Where I Help People Everyday.
If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this post about “Craigslist Video Ads”, like us on Facebook and comment, please.